Senin, 09 Februari 2009

ABOUT ME

     i have family. my very harmonius. my father name is Manan. he work is soldier. my mother name is Muqoyibah. she work is wave house. i have a young brother. his name is M. septiawan. he is very naughty.   my house very beautiful. the color house is yellow. in my house there are 2 bedroom, 1 livingroom, 1 kitchen, and 1 bathroom. i am have a garden. the garden is very beautiful. in the garden there are beautiful flowers.  my name is Ayu dian ratnasari. my nickname is Ayu. i external date 29 juli 1996. my hobby is reading and cycling. my feeling is doctor. my favorite food is meat ball. my favorite color is blue. My person is cute, angry, and good.

5 komentar:

  1. assalamualaikum.Wr.Wb.

    ayu,your write is good.But in paragraph one there is false"she work is wave house"actually"she work is wife house".

    wassalam Wr.Wb.

    BalasHapus
  2. Assalamualaikum......
    Ayu,your write is good.But in your paragraph is not order.can you edit your write?so that more good.Okay....
    Wassalam......

    BalasHapus
  3. ASSALAMUALAIKUM.....
    Hi...,Ayu,your blog is very good.And your writing is good,but in your writing, it capital letters are not true and in paragraph 2 you write "2 bedroom" actually "2 bedrooms".If you will writing you must corectly,okey.....!!!!!!

    BalasHapus
  4. ASSALAMUALAIKUM....
    AYU, Your blog is very good but your writing in about me last beautiful.
    thanks...!!!
    WASSALAMUALAIKUM.....

    BalasHapus
  5. Assalamualaikum.Wr. Wb
    Hello !!!!!!!! your writing blog is good. But in paragraph 3 your write " my hobby is reading and cycling " actually " my hobby are reading and cycling "
    Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wassalamualaiku. Wr. Wb

    BalasHapus